Plain Text Accounting Made Easy, Especially on Mobile.
Costflow Hub is a productive service that helps you keep plain text accounting on your messenger apps. Every time you send a transaction entry to your own bot, Costflow Hub will convert it with Costflow Syntax, then save them to the local ledger file. So you can keep accounting anytime, anywhere.
Purchase with promo code
earlybird can get 50% off (expires on Feb 1, 2021).
- Running on your own server, even on your desktop.
- Use your own bot.
- Bookkeeping on mobile phone, desktop, web. Anytime, anywhere.
- Easily to get started, no programming needed.
- Simple syntax.
- Automatically create a ledger file every month.
- Save attachments such as pictures and invoices (coming soon).
- Custom reminders (coming soon).
- Recurring transactions (coming soon).
- No third-party can get your data.
- Only sending requests for verifying license and checking updates.
- No cloud storage service needed, directly save to local files.
- No domain and open ports are needed.
- No account. No need to log in.
- No need to share personal information.
- Made by Costflow.
What's in it?
You will get a license and an executable file once you purchased. Your own bookkeeping bot will work after some simple configuration.
Purchased Costflow Hub can be used forever, every license can get one-year updates for free.
Terms & Conditions
- No refund at the moment.
- Supported OS: Mac OS / Windows / Linux. You should check if your OS is supported using the method in step 1 on Docs page.
- Please make sure the device that Costflow Hub running on can access Telegram API directly (or you have HTTP/HTTPS proxies that can do so). You can test it by opening a terminal window and paste the following code, the status code should be 200.
curl -IL -m 10 https://api.telegram.org/robots.txt
- There is no UI provided in this version.
- No sync services are prebuilt, the parsed entries will be saved to files on the local machine wherever Costflow Hub is running on. So you should manage ledger files manually or use sync services like Resilio Sync to do that.
- The accessibility of the bot depends on Costflow Hub running status and network status.
- If your desktop can't running without interrupts, you could try it on your NAS, Raspberry Pi, or VPS server.
- If you want to run Costflow Hub on a VPS server, please make sure the network has no issue to access Telegram API. You can try Digital Ocean or Google Cloud if you need, both of them have free credits to get started.
How to use Costflow Hub?
Will the license expire?
The license will not expire. You can always use it with the version you purchased (and the updated version within one year). The license will not be compatible with the updated version after one year.
What is refund policy?
You can apply for a refund within 72 hours of your purchase.
What are the supported operating systems?
Costflow Hub is built with a universal tool, technically it will support Mac OS, Windows, and Linux. You can check if your OS is supported using the method in step 1 on Docs page.
Is Costflow Hub an open-source project?
No. Costflow Hub is developed as a commercial product, so Costflow can get improved contiguously.
Can I share or resell my license to others?
No. The license is only authorized for the purchaser. Sharing or reselling license is not allowed.
Can I run Costflow Hub on multiple machines?
Costflow Hub is supported on several operating systems, but only one running Costflow Hub is allowed at the same time with the same license. The license will be bound with the device whichever is running Costflow Hub, you can unbind manually if you want to use a different device.
Due to the limit of Telegram, only one running Costflow Hub with the same bot token is allowed at the same time.
How does Costflow Hub keep your data?
As a plain text accounting user for years, I care about privacy as much as you. Costflow Hub is designed for data protection and user privacy. Your entry will only through Telegram API to reach Costflow Hub, no third-party service can get your data. Only 'append' action is allowed to ledger files (if a wrong entry is saved to ledger file, you can send a comment as a reminder, you can correct it later when you open that file).
For verifying license, Costflow Hub will only collect necessary information when Costflow Hub program start:
- Unique machine id.
- Operating System.
- Product Version.
- Hostname, which helps users recognize devices on the device unbind page.
What payment methods are supported?
We use Gumroad as our payment platform, which supports Discover, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, PayPal currently. If you want to use Alipay, read the following item.
Can I use WeChat or Alipay for purchasing?
Get more info here.
How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
You'll get a link to the invoice on the purchase confirmation email sent by Gumroad, the company dealing with the secure payment.
How this site is built?
This site is powered by Super.so, it turns Notion pages into websites.
How to contact?